Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Tuesday, April 16, 2019


I slept well finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

I left the apt at 8:45 and stopped at Home Center where I bought a package of 2 s-hooks for 3,900 pesos.  I was back at the mall entrance by 9:15 and Jose arrived 5 minutes later.

We took an elevator up to the third floor where we had our choice of tables in the food court.

About noon, after we finished the first game, we stopped for lunch and ordered a Papa John’s Pizza.  Lunch only took about 30 minutes and we were back at the chess board for the 2nd game.
We finally finished at 4:15 and I had 2 wins and 1 loss.  
Interestingly, black won all 3 games and each game went at least 60 moves.

Jose liked playing in the mall so much we’ve agreed to meet here for our future games.

I was back at the apt by 5pm.

Teresa came back at 6:30.

For dinner I just had a bowl of frijoles – and a Klondike bar I allowed to melt over a slice of that cake that Teresa bought at Pricesmart.

1,869 steps today.

Joke of the day
A man and a woman meet in an elevator. "Where are you heading today?" the man asks.
"I'm going down to give blood."
"How much do you get paid for giving blood?"
"About $20."
"Wow," says the man, "I'm going up to donate sperm, and the sperm bank pays $100." The woman angrily gets off the elevator.
The next day, the man and woman meet in the elevator again.
"Fancy meeting you again”, he says, “Where are you off to today?"
"Sperm bank," she says with her mouth full.

No comments:

Post a Comment