Friday, April 19, 2019

Thursday, April 18, 2019


Despite getting up twice during the night I slept well finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

The (redacted) Mueller Report has been released to the public.  Now it has to be read, studied, and conclusions to be made.

I watched Chapter 8 – How to improve your positional play.

We had some rain early in the afternoon and it threatened rain the rest of the day.

Teresa and I took a nap from 2:30 to 3:30.

I watched Chapter 9 – Manuevering to win.

We talked about going to a restaurant in Buena Mesa but about 6:30 it started raining again.  The temperature was already down to about 72 degrees.

About 7:45 we decided we wouldn’t be going out after all because of the rain.  I had a bowl of cereal with a sliced banana and as soon as I finished it had stopped raining.  Sigh!

I finished the last of the 222 chess tactics in my The Woodpecker Method book.  I got quite a bit better after the first 50 or so puzzles – not sure if the puzzles got easier or I got better.

Next is to do them again and keep track of the time and the number I get correct.

1,958 steps today.

Joke of the day
Little Girl: Mom what's this? as she pulled down her pants.
Mom: That's your garage, don't let boys put their car in your garage.
She nods and walks away.
Next door a Little Boy: Dad, whats this? As he pulls down his pants.
Dad: That's your car, you need to put that into a girl’s garage.
He nods and walks away.
Little girl walks in with her hands covered with blood.
Mom: WHAT HAPPENED!?
Little Girl: The little boy from next door tried to put his car into my garage so I pulled its wheels off
.

No comments:

Post a Comment