Thursday, April 4, 2019

Wednesday, April 3, 2019


I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and left for the gym.  I completed all my exercises in an hour and 15 minutes.  On my way out I stopped and did a weigh-in – 77kg or 170#.

Next door at Mr. Kutz I saw Jose and Leo sitting outside so I asked Leo for a haircut.  I told Jose that I would like it a little shorter this time and to use a #4 trimmer on my beard and mustache.  I got a pretty good haircut for 25mil.

Teresa brought back from the gym a new energy drink – Amino X – which we’re going to try in place of the Bi-Pro we’ve been drinking.

After lunch I was going to go to the mall for coffee but it started raining.  It soon stopped but still looked threatening so I never made it out of the apt again.

The birds have emptied our bird feeder again.  The dam I built under it seems to be working fairly well.

In the evening Teresa and I started watching Triple Frontiers starring Ben Affleck on Netflix.  We stopped with 1:20 remaining so I could make pecan waffles.

We were both tired so Teresa went to bed at 9:30 and I followed at 10pm.

5,390 steps today.

Joke of the day
Walking up to a department store's fabric counter, the pretty girl said, "I would like to buy this material for my new dress. How much does it cost?"
"Only one kiss per yard," replied the male clerk with a smirk on his face.
"That's fine," said the girl. "I'll take ten yards."
With expectation and anticipation written all over his face, the clerk quickly measured out the cloth, wrapped it up, then teasingly held it out.
The girl snapped up the package, pointed to the old man behind her, and smiled, "Grandpa's gonna pay the bill."

No comments:

Post a Comment