Friday, July 23, 2021

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Recovery Day #24!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, woke up at 1:30, and changed my AD. I worked some on the computer, watched a little of The Handmaid’s Tale and returned to bed at 2:30. I fell back asleep quickly finally waking/getting up at 7am.

Teresa is going to eps to get her monthly medicine but if they don’t have it she’ll have to make a trip downtown.

I tried taking a nap after breakfast but was unsuccessful.

Dr. Castano wants me to do 10 minutes of Kegel exercises 3 times a day, but I feel a burning sensation after only doing 2 (exercises not minutes). I guess its something I’m going to have to work up to.

I was pretty late in getting ready this morning. I left the apt at 10:40 (the temp was already 80 degrees) and I noticed the elevator was already on my floor as I was locking the door. Teresa stepped out and told me she had an idea. She wanted to go to Pricesmart today since we’re out of several things. I told her I was okay with that but I wouldn’t be able to do any heavy lifting.

At Pricesmart we picked up a number of things. I bought a box of 2 bag of MultiGrain Cheerios that Glenn asked for. (After, I texted him and we decided to share the box.) When we were checking out there was a guy in the next lane with 3 carts filled with sweets; the healthiest thing I saw was Tosh cereal bars. Teresa was hungry so we picked up garden salads to take back with us. As our taxi was driving by the side of the building, I saw an armored car that we were passing. I looked to the other side and a guard was just coming out the door with his gun pointed right at me. Back at the apt the taxi driver helped us unload things from his trunk into the cart they keep by the elevator.

After finishing our salads I napped for a little over an hour. Right after I got up Teresa had a 2-hour nap.

I finished season 2 of The Handmaid’s Tale.

Teresa beat me in parcheesi today 4 games to 1.

The sky got a little cloudy and I don’t think we got over our usual 82 degrees.

I hope I didn’t make a mistake but I cancelled my NFL Game Pass auto renewal.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 37,968 ð 41,310 ð 45,343 new cases and 248 ð 249 ð 252 new deaths.

·        The Tokyo Summer Olympics will open on Friday after a year-long delay, despite sharply rising infections in Japan that prompted organizers to bar spectators, dozens of positive tests among those involved in the Games and public opinion largely opposed to holding the games during the pandemic.

 

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday Colombia has a total of 4,668,750 ð 4,679,994 ð 4,692,570 new cases with 117,131 ð 117,482 ð 117,836 deaths.  Medellin has 379,838 ð 380,480 ð 381,768 cases, an increase of 932 cases from July 21st to 22nd. Envigado has a total of 28,379 cases, an increase of 39 from July July 21st to 22nd.

T-shirt of the day

You may say I’m a dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment