Sunday, July 18, 2021

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Recovery Day #19!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, but woke/got up at 1am. I did some work on the computer, watched 30 minutes of Alone, changed my AD and returned to bed. I woke up at 4am and was aware of urine leaking from my AD. I got up, wiped down my legs as best I could, changed my AD, put on my heavy terry cloth robe, grabbed my blanket and settled into the recliner. I was awakened at 7:15 by Teresa in the bathroom. She checked but didn’t find any wet spots in the bed. Whew! I went back to bed and slept for another hour.

Teresa thinks my ADs might be too big for me (L) and maybe I should try a smaller size (M). I’ll give that a try.

I had an hour nap after breakfast.

I’m on season 8 of Alone and I apparently have caught up with the weekly series. Now I probably have to wait a week for a new episode.

I made plans to meet Glenn and Steve for breakfast tomorrow. We’ll see how that goes.

Teresa left about 2:30 to meet her female cousin who has a car. I thought she said they were going to a movie (pelicula) but I found out later they had their hair done (peluqeria). At 3:30 I changed my AD, put on jeans and walked to Parva Where I had coffee for a little over an hour. When I left I walked to the other side of the block to the Pasteur pharmacy where I bought a small package of Medium ADs.

Whenever I stand up, I pee in my AD so now I’m consciously trying to tighten my muscles until I can make it to the bathroom. So far it seems to be working somewhat.

When I returned to the apt I watched a few episodes of The Handmaid’s Tale (8.4). Very interesting.

Teresa returned at 8:15 with a slice of pizza for me. Remember last time I had the same pizza I had gas pains for hours. I picked off all the onion I could find so hopefully I won’t have that problem again tonight.

On a Colombian TV show I saw a guy wearing a #10 Chicago Blackhawks jersey but I couldn’t see the name on the back.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 28,315 ð 30,702 ð 31,281 new cases and 279 ð 272 ð 272 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday Colombia has a total of 4,583,442 ð 4,601,335 ð 4,621,260 new cases with 114,833 ð 115,333 ð 115,831 deaths.  Medellin has 375,562 ð 376,794 ð 377,826 cases, an increase of 1,032 cases from July 16th to 17th. Envigado has a total of 28,166 cases, an increase of 50 from July 16th to 17th.

T-shirt of the day

Every thing I do is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment