Sunday, September 12, 2021

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Recovery Day #76!

Today is the 20th anniversary of 9/11!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up at 12:15am, went to the bathroom, worked a little on the computer, returned to bed at 1am, got up 2-3 more times, finally waking at 6:30. I put in my eye drops, did my extended Kegel exercises then got up to start my day.

I left the apt at 8:20 and met Glenn with Bianca at the gas station across from Otra Parte. We quickly caught a taxi and it wasn’t too bad through the construction zone. We arrived at Ganso & Castor by 8:45 and Jim soon arrived. I had the Greek yogurt with granola and fruit and a café con leche. From there we went to La Fabrykas where I had a cinnamon roll with a café con leche.

Jim left to return to his hotel as he had a 3:30pm afternoon flight.

Glenn and I quickly caught a taxi back to Envigado and the driver spoke good English. Glenn got out just before Jumbo and I went on to Viva Envigado. I think I ended up telling him my life’s story. 😊

I had coffee in Todo Fresa for a while.

I understood Teresa was feeling much better and was going to get her hair and nails done at a beauty salon so I’ll be on my own for lunch.

I got slaughtered by a new player from France named Quatre-Quatre-Deux dropping my rating to 1583.

I had chicken teriyaki for lunch in Sarku’s, bought a new package of Ultra pañeles in Exito before returning to the apt by taxi.

Teresa returned at 3pm and was exhausted from her first day out.

I watched more episodes of Game of Thrones.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 147,816 ð 145,666 ð 146,790 new cases and 1,579 ð 1,642 ð 1,665 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 1,803 ð 1,772 ð 1,806 new cases with 53 ð 49 ð 63 new deaths.  Medellin has 232 ð 238 ð 213 new cases from September 10th to 11th. Envigado has 10 ð 14 ð 14 new cases from September 10th to 11th.

T-shirt of the day

Every yard counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment