Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Recovery Day #86!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up 3 times to go to the toilet, (noticed it was raining at 4am), woke again at 6:30 to a siren going off, went to the toilet, put in my eyedrops, did my Kegel exercises and got up at 7am.

I left the apt at 8am and met Jose at Habia Una Vez. We had a lot to catch up on after almost 3 months. After breakfast we went upstairs where we played 2 games. Needless to say, it did not go well for me. I had the chicken casero with pasta soup from Tipico Antojo for lunch.

I bought some calcium pills for Teresa in CaFam pharmacy and a package of ADs in Exito and returned to the apt by taxi.

I thought Teresa was going to the finca today but for some reason she was still in the apt.

I left again just after 4:30 for the 5:45 showing of Free Guy in Vizcaya. I just missed a Sabaneta bus but I soon caught an Envigado bus. It took 20 minutes to get through the construction area but I figured the movie itself wouldn’t start until 6pm. I arrived at Parque Poblado just before 5:30. It was only another five minutes until I caught a bus to the mall.

For my platinum membership I got free: a ticket, a hotdog (thankfully with the potato strings on the side), a small popcorn and a 500ml bottle of cold Coke. The movie itself was nothing special, a little sappy, and I even thought about walking out.

After the movie and another trip to the restroom I walked the 10-12 blocks to Parque Poblado where I soon was on an Envigado bus back to Envigado.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 148,202  ð 137,295 ð 134,036 new cases and 2,010  ð 2,087 ð 2,045 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 1,813 ð 1,185 ð 1,378 new cases with 35 ð 29 ð 38 new deaths.  Medellin has 219 ð 178 ð 247 new cases from September 20th to 21st. Envigado has 6  ð 9 ð 4 new cases from September 20th to 21st.

 

T-shirt of the day

The coolest woman you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment