Saturday, March 21, 2015

Friday, March 20th, 2015



Slept pretty well, finally getting up at 9am.

Teresa talked to Jhon and I believe they changed their meeting time to Fridays between 2 and 6pm although I don’t think that will start until next week.

Right after I finished breakfast Teresa had me put up one of my new clotheslines.  I want to replace all her old wire ones but she said to wait until tonight.  

Among new releases in the US I would like to see Do You Believe? (5.6) and Insurgent (6.8).

Locally, Kingsman: The Secret Service is playing at Santafe at 1:05pm and Still Alice at Vizcaya at 2:10pm.

Laura came back at 10:15am.  After having lunch she left again at 1pm.
It’s still playing in theatres here, but I watched Fury (7.7) this afternoon on yaske.com.

Just before nightfall I put up the new clothesline.  I’ll take down her old clothesline another day.  Her old clothesline wasn’t more than wire but she’s afraid that my clothesline won’t last long in the rain.  It’s cotton and polyester so I think it should last a long time.

It started raining rather heavily at 7pm and Laura is on the bus back from Caldas.  At least I understand she has an umbrella with her.  The rain stopped 15 minutes later and Laura returned at 7:25.

We finished watching Once Upon a Time in the West.

Teresa called Jhon and I understood she cancelled Laura’s class for tomorrow.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:15 and we went to bed at 10:45.

T-shirt of the day: Girls like boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment