Thursday, March 19, 2015

Wednesday, March 18th, 2015



Slept pretty well last night, getting up 2 times during the night.
I got up at 8:30am.

I sent an inquiry to the Open Office forum asking about how to get my formulas to print out at an internet cafĂ© since they don’t have the Open Office software installed.  They recommended I export the document as a pdf file and that should work.  I saved the same document as a .pdf file and I’ll try printing it at the next opportunity; probably Saturday.

We took a nap from 2 – 3:30.  We started watching Birdman (which was one of the best pictures of 2014) but she thought it was too slow so we switched to I Am David (7.4).

We had rain this afternoon at times getting heavy enough that we had a couple of roof leaks.

We started watching Oculus (6.5) but then switched to Master Chef at 8pm.

I put on my headphones and listened to some of my iTunes music that I have on my laptop.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:30 and we went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: Born in US.

No comments:

Post a Comment