Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Monday, March 9th, 2015



I slept well until about 4 or 5am when Laura got up and left the finca.  I just rested after that until I got up at 8:15.

I sent an email to the Medellin lawyer alerting him to the fact that I will be in El Poblado late tomorrow morning for a doctor’s appointment and to let me know ASAP if my Apostilled documents come back.  He replied they had to “resubmit one document with more details but they should be ready today”.

I received an email that I have more documents waiting for me at MBE.

We took a nap from 2:15 to 4pm.

We had a short thunderstorm come through so uplugged the TV and computer.  An hour later we plugged everything back in (I thought) but our Direct TV didn’t work.  

I downloaded two apps to my iPad: one for altitude and the other for longitude and latitude but neither worked.

Laura came back at 7pm.  She noticed that we forgot to plug back in one of the power cords for the TV.  Teresa must have unplugged it because I didn’t.

After watching Master Chef (today they had to make pizza), I started working with Laura on her homework.  Even though she’s supposed to be working on absolute values and sets, she is lacking the most basic skills like -5x + 5x = 0.  I’m going to have to work on those at the same time I help her with her homework.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:20 and we went to bed at 10:30.

T-shirt of the day: Only God can judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment