Sunday, March 8, 2015

Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015



I slept very well, waking up at 8am, finally getting up at 9am.  I overheard an early morning discussion between Teresa and Laura and later learned that Laura was not feeling well so she didn’t go to school today.

Teresa called Une but I think she was on hold too long so I don’t think she talked to anyone before hanging up.

We got a call from Natalia and I think even though the receipt is still in my outbox, it seems she has found my payment.

Teresa finally reached the Urologist for my appointment and it is on March 10th at 10:40, Calle 7 #39-197 CS 1804 (Torre Intermedico in El Poblado) where we have been before.

I guess Teresa finally got in touch with Une because she told me they would be here in the afternoon.

I saw on the news that one of the metro cables they use for transporting food is going to be out of service for 6 months.

I’m still working on transferring my notes to index cards.

When I call the dogs by saying “sit” (without food in my hand) they come to me expecting food but they don’t sit.  Obviously, they have the wrong association.

The Une guy showed up about 1:30 while I was having lunch.  He disconnected the router but left the power plugged in, and left about 5 minutes later.  He came back just after 3pm, reconnected the router, and we had wi-fi once again.

Teresa asked again if we could go see Fifty Shades of Grey.  I had already told her it wasn’t very good (4.4) but she wanted to see it anyway.  Laura did a search on the Yaske.com website and found it in English with Spanish subtitles.  We watched it from 5:30 to 7:45 with only one break.  At the end Teresa told me she didn’t like it so I’m glad we didn’t spend our money, and more importantly our time, watching it in a theatre.

During the first half of Master Chef several of them had to make French toast.  But instead of using maple syrup they covered it in, or at least drizzled on, Nutella!  Ugh!  The second half of the show two chefs had to make pancakes (within time constraints) but neither succeeded in making good ones so they were demoted from their white aprons to black ones.

Laura asked to use my computer and for 2 hours I understood she was working on creating a resume.  She was still working on it when Teresa and I went to bed at 10:30 so I gave her instructions as to how to shut down my computer.

T-shirt of the day: Stay young.

No comments:

Post a Comment