Sunday, March 29, 2015

Saturday, March 28th, 2015



I woke/got up at 6:15 feeling great.  When I came out of the bedroom Teresa was already up and Laura was coming out of her bedroom fully dressed.  She said goodbye and left the finca.  I understand she has some school activity and after that she will have her English lesson with Jhon – earlier or later than usual.

After breakfast Teresa wanted to take a nap so I joined her from 8:15 to 9:15 and she finally got up at 9:45.

I saw an interesting program on the History Channel about the Oak Island Money Pit in Nova Scotia.  After the program, and a little browsing, I found http://www.oakislandmoneypit.com/#story.  It’s an interesting read if you’ve got lots of time.

At 2:30pm it started raining hard with occasional lightning.

I found Interstellar on Yaske.net but every minute it took another minute to rebuffer so I finally gave up.

We took a nap from 3:30 to 4:30.  I know I shouldn’t do that if I don’t feel tired because I fear I won’t sleep tonight.

We watched Under the Tuscan Sun (6.7) and then I watched a special about North Korea.

By 9pm the rain was so hard that it was coming through the kitchen roof so Teresa put out a few pails to catch the rain water.

I understand tomorrow Teresa wants to go early to the Envigado Exito bo purchase a few food items – but she didn’t say how early.

We started watching Perfect Sense (7.1) but Teresa didn’t care for it so we switched to Jesse Stone: Benefit of the Doubt (7.0).  We stopped at 11pm, I took my sleeping pills and we went to bed.  It was still raining.

T-shirt of the day: Beer slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment