Friday, March 20, 2015

Thursday, March 19th, 2015



I woke up at 4am and managed to wait until Laura left at 5:15 before making my trip to the bathroom.  After that I rested more than slept until I got up at 9:30.

Teresa told me Laura won’t be able to continue her Saturday English classes with Jhon.  Something to do with the university on Saturdays but she could make Sunday or after school during the week.  I don’t think Jhon works on Sundays so he will probably opt for an afternoon during the week.

Laura came back at noon.

Teresa and I took a nap from 1:30 to 3pm.

I called the Sears Pension Center to inquire about my 2014 1099s.  I received 2 1099s, the first from ING (the old administrator) and the second from Towers Watson (the new administrator).  Last March they changed my withholding from 30% to 0% and I believe ING didn’t include the $26.26 withholding for January & February on my 1099.  Misty wrote up my request, gave me a case number of 138006 and told me they would call me at my magicJack number and leave me a message with a number to call.  I also requested not to receive the monthly payment details because they cost me $2 a month and a trip to Medellin.  She said she would request the change and I will receive a letter of confirmation.  (I first asked if I could still receive my 1099s here but have my monthly payment detail sent to my brother’s address in the States but she said – NO.)

I then called Vanguard (Zurich Ins.) and requested to have my monthly payment notices no longer sent to me.  Kymona looked at the available options but couldn’t see how to do it so she submitted a written request and someone will call me with either a “si” or “no”.

We watched Serena and then started watching Once Upon a Time in the West.

On Master Chef tonight they had to make a dozen eggs in what looked like sunny side up.  The judges appeared to be very critical as to whether they were done correctly or not.

T-shirt of the day: Dressed to the No. 9s.

No comments:

Post a Comment