Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sunday, February 22nd, 2015



We wanted to go to some town I couldn’t pronounce so I just used the closest word I recognized – billybong.

We caught a bus on the highway and on the way we were told that where we wanted to go was further than we thought so 90 minutes later we got off the bus at Puente Iglesia.  They have a package there – for 13,900 (about $5.50) where you get access to their pool and lunch.  We had lunch in a restaurant across the street and then just sat in the restaurant area nextdoor to the pool.  Teresa and I decided we would come back some Sunday soon with Laura to enjoy the pool.  
On the way to Puente Iglesias


River outside town



Puente Iglesias restaurant

Even their fish was good - so I was told.

Swimming pool across the street.


Sitting near the pool.

Where did he come from?

Time to head back.

The trip cost us 33mil total each way.

Jim checked some app on his phone and reported that the finca is at an elevation of 1,720 meters.

Back at the finca we watched the Academy awards.

I still haven’t received the documents from the lawyer.

T-shirt of the day: I woke up like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment