Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Monday, March 23rd, 2015



I fell asleep quickly, slept through the night, finally waking/getting up at 9:15.  Wow, that was nice!

Laura finally got up at noon.  I think she was up very late last night finishing a movie.

I went outside and removed the wire which Teresa had been using as clothesline.

I took a nap from about 3 to 4pm.  Teresa took a nap from about 4 to 5:30.

On the news the president of Colombia declared that the country will be free of landmines by 2025.  

Now I’m trying to get past Ludwig’s Castle in Super Mario Bros. 
I watched The Bridge at Remagen.

I received an email from a gringo, Alan, who lives in Envigado sort of challenging me to a chess match.  I’ll probably meet him tomorrow and play with him the next time Teresa is in town for a while getting her hair done or something.

We started watching Legends of the Fall and finished it after watching Master Chef.

I gave Laura 40mil for school.

Teresa wants to leave the finca at 8:30 tomorrow because there will be a lot of people in the clinic with yesterday being a holiday.  I set the alarm on my cell phone to 7am.

T-shirt of the day: Messy hair is always better.

No comments:

Post a Comment