Monday, March 23, 2015

Sunday, March 22nd, 2015



I slept well last night despite getting up twice.  I finally woke/got up at 9:30.
Teresa had wanted me to make waffles this morning but after I got up she changed her mind.  I guess I was too late.  I suggested I make them tomorrow morning since it will be a holiday.

I understand we finished the vanilla ice cream with some sliced bananas this afternoon so Teresa doesn’t want me to make waffles tomorrow morning.
Since it was a week since my left wrist had been bothering me I was more inclined to think I had a slightly sprained wrist.  But today it’s sore again, luckily not as bad as last week.

Laura came back at 6pm.

We watched an interesting program on TV.  It was entirely in Spanish but what I understood is it was about Colombian Immigration on one hand and a man from Quito, Ecuador on the other who wanted to travel to the US illegally.  I understood he would have to make a 20 day trip by bus.  If I understood correctly something like 1,500 illegals come through Colombia every year.

I watched In Harm’s Way on Netflix while Teresa and Laura watched other shows on TV.

Since this is going to be a short post I think I’ll throw in a joke; no extra charge of course.  I apologize in advance if any of my jokes offend anyone.

I took my sleeping pills at 12:30 and went to bed at 12:45.

T-shirt of the day: Long live the restless.

No comments:

Post a Comment