Friday, March 27, 2015

Thursday, March 26th, 2015



Slept well only getting up once during the night.  I had a dream that I was teaching a computer course at a community college.  It was obviously a Basic Assembler Language course because I was explaining bits and bytes.

Synergy Spanish was having a special $1 offer for learning Spanish so I bought it.  (They were offering it at the price of 2,711 pesos which, if it is supposed to equal $1, is a pretty high currency exchange rate.)  Now I just have to remember to cancel the automatic $29.95 renewal a month from now.  (I did leave myself a reminder in the separate Excel checking account I keep.)

I put my towel on the clothesline outside for 3 hours so it would be completely dry for tomorrow.

Teresa and I lay down to take a nap at 2:30.  I set the alarm on my watch to 3:30 and immediately we heard thunder.  We both laughed, Teresa got up and brought in the clothes from the line in back and I picked up the uneaten dog food sitting outside.  When the alarm went off at 3:30 we decided not to get up yet and finally got up at 4pm.  (Btw, it never did rain.)

I watched The Unbelievers (7.1) on Netflix.  Renowned scientists Richard Dawkins and Lawrence Krauss cross the globe as they speak publicly about the importance of science and reason in the modern world.”  I recommend this documentary to everyone.  It’s represents the other side of Heaven is Real that I read 2 years ago.

Teresa and I watched more of The Prestige (8.5) until it was time to watch Master Chef.

Tomorrow we plan to go to Medellin to see Still Alice as long as it is playing at a convenient time and location (with subtitles).

Change of plans.  We’re going to Medellin to see Still Alice on Saturday because of something to do with Laura tomorrow.

Teresa talked to her friend Ana who lives in Laureles and she invited us to her apartment next Tuesday for lunch.  I told Teresa to accept but recommended we pick up dessert at Los Mejores to bring to share.  I understand we’re to bring soft drinks.

We finally finished The Prestige (8.5).

I took my sleeping pills at 10:25 and we went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: I never finish anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment