Saturday, March 7, 2015

Monday, February 23rd, 2015



Teresa and Jim had lunch in Wilson’s bar (I wasn’t hungry) then we walked up the hill to downtown Envigado.  I had my lunch in Carbón de Leña while Teresa went to the clinic with my Cedula to make an appointment for me.  When she returned she informed I’m not in the system.  We called Natalia and she said she would call Bogota to see what happened.  I took some cash out of the ATM for my brother at BanColombia.

Back at Bocados Bar we had a drink and then I went across the street and picked up Teresa’s repaired shoes for another 8mil.  I took a little cash out of the ATM for myself and then bought 2 boxes of dog biscuits.

Back at the finca I received an email with my medical insurance confirmation.

I have at least 10 new bug bites from wearing shorts yesterday.

T-shirt of the day: Golden girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment