Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday, February 28th, 2015



We had breakfast at the hotel then for 70mil we took a taxi to the airport at 10:30 and arrived at 11:25.



We went upstairs and had something to eat at Kokoriko for 33,600.

We checked for flights to Bogota and Avianca has many but LAN only a few.

After we said our goodbyes to my brother we took a bus to San Diego CC and were there in just 35 minutes.

Teresa checked to see if her purse was ready and afterwards I understood she said it was “garbage” and she called someone complaining that she wanted a new purse or a refund.  

Teresa bought some face powder at a store named La Riviera for 115,900.
Teresa got a phone call which I understood was Une.  Because we aren’t at the finca they won’t be able to fix the wi-fi today.  Maybe Tuesday.

While she was on the phone I went into a book store and inquired about a Spanish/English cookbook.  They found one but it was for Colombian recipes and I was looking for American recipes.

We took a bus to MBE but were too late as it was closed.

We took a bus to Envigado and shared their chicken breast plate at Carbón de Leña for 13mil.

We took a taxi to the highway and immediately found a bus to take us to the finca.

We managed to get past the killer dogs undected.

I was so sweaty that after cooling down a little I took another shower while Teresa took a nap for 90 minutes – 15-30 minutes at a time.

I took my sleeping pills at 10pm and went to bed at 10:30.

T-shirt of the day: Can I stop, won’t stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment