Thursday, March 26, 2015

Wednesday, March 25th, 2015



9 months until Christmas – for those who want to do their shopping real early.

I only got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 8:45.
While taking my shower I noticed I have a new bite on the inside of my left arm.

I guess Teresa has movers itch because this morning she told me her plans to move all the furniture around.  I stopped that when I reminded her there would be no place to plug in the TV if she moved things as she had planned.  She ended up just rearranging the living room furniture and left the television where it was.

I traded a few emails with Alan and learned he has to go back to the States in early April and Wednesdays aren’t good for him to meet to play chess.  I talked to Teresa and she agreed to change her painting class to Thursdays and I made arrangements to meet with Alan for the first time on Thursday April 23rd.  We will probably meet at the billiard parlor and play in the back.

Teresa called the Urologist’s office but they don’t have any appointment openings until April so we have to wait and call back then.

I’ve finally figured out how to control my progress in Rosetta Stone.  Now I can proceed without always being taken back to review previous lessons.
Laura left at 1:25.

Teresa told me we are going to give the dogs a bath tomorrow.

I found a soccer game on ESPN between the US and Denmark.  I stopped watching at halftime.

I have received a couple of voice messages from the Sears Pension Center.  I called them back and talked to a lady named Iris.  She understood my problem better than the first operator.  Besides January and February of 2014 being incorrect it’s possible that most of 2013 is also incorrect.  They have to check further and will call me back.  

Laura came back at 3:30 with 4 of her friends, 2 guys and 2 gals while I was still on the phone to the States.  She gave me the Tamsulosin she bought for me in Caldas (Calle 130 Sur #49-81) and it only cost 45,900.  This time it was from a different company, Genfar instead of Winthrop, but I have used their product before.  

Teresa opened some potato chips and Doritos and gave everyone a glass of 7 Up.  They switched the TV channel to the Germany vs Australia soccer game.  After the game ended they carried out a small table and 4 chairs and sat outside on the side of the finca.  

Teresa and I finished watching The Next 3 Days (7.4) and then Laura walked her friends down to the highway to catch a bus.

Teresa and I started watching The Prestige (8.5) until it was time to watch Master Chef.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:30 and we went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: Hoping for ice cream, coffee, and boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment