Saturday, March 14, 2015

Thursday, March 12th, 2015



I slept well last night finally getting up at 9:15am.

The pain when I pee has diminished significantly.  It still doesn’t feel normal but at least it doesn’t burn any longer.

Teresa got a call and told me she has a mammography appointment next Tuesday at 3pm at El Tesoro.

Oops. The burning sensation has returned.  :(

Everyday I spend a few minutes playing Super Mario Bros but by the time I get to Lemmy’s Castle I usually only have 1 or 2 lives left and I can’t get past that land.

Teresa gave Don Carlos 30mil. 

Laura came home at 1pm.

The burning has lessened again.  I just hope it stays that way.

I watched God is Not Dead on Netflix while Teresa was cleaning the bathroom and then watching Master Chef.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:40 and we went to bed at 11:15.

T-shirt of the day: Street politician.

No comments:

Post a Comment