Saturday, August 19, 2017

Friday, August 18, 2017

Well, last night I took my sleeping pills and my drops.  The drops taste like $%*& anyway but last night they tasted particularly foul.  (Spoiler Alert: I think I took too many!)

It was the night before when I took this new batch of cannabis drops for the first time.  I mentioned getting up only once during the night.  What I didn’t mention is that I felt dizzy on my trip to the bathroom.

Last night I only got up once but again felt some dizziness.  I woke up at 7am and got up at 8am.  My dizziness was even worse.  I sat down at the kitchen table and Teresa served me an omelette and toast, I had a couple bites but then couldn’t take it anymore.  I went back to bed for a couple hours and then got up and finished my breakfast.

I then went back to bed until the dizziness passed – about noon.  I changed clothes, took half an Excedrin, left the apt and met Chuck and his son Carlos at El Pastelito at 1pm.

I walked them down to Classic Diner where we each had a burger and coconut lemonade.  We had a nice talk for over an hour.  The total bill came to 87,080 ($10 each) including tax and tip.

I walked with them back to the park where we said goodbye.  I thanked him for all the goodies he brought me and I gave him his 25 or so issues of Condorito.

I played 2 games against somebody new and he beat me both times in the endgame.

Among new US movie releases, I would like to see The Hitman’s Bodyguard (7.2) and maybe Marjorie Prime (6.8).  Locally, I would like to see Annabelle: The Creation (7.1) playing at Oviedo and Santafe and War of the Planet of the Apes (7.9) playing at Oviedo at 5:50pm.

At 4:45 Teresa informed me it was raining.

Teresa went to her mother’s apartment to visit with a friend she hadn’t seen in some time.

I thought I heard English coming from Laura’s room.  She was watching George Carlin do standup on Youtube with Spanish subtitles.  She asked me to connect the laptop to the TV and we watched a few episodes of him followed by some Robin Williams.

I took my drops and went to bed at 11:15.

T-shirt of the day
She: “You never listen to me, you only hear what you want to here.” 

He: “Sure I’ll have a beer.”

No comments:

Post a Comment