Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Monday, August 28, 2017

Yesterday I took a single magnesium table in the afternoon and a single melatonin tablet an hour before bedtime.

At 11pm I took 2 sleeping pills before bedtime.  I fell asleep quickly although I got up 4 times during the night.  Still, I felt pretty good when I woke/got up at 7:45am.

According the weather predictions today should be relatively cool with a high of 79 degrees but it will warm up to the upper eighties by the end of the week.

After watching the first 40 minutes of the Today show I went to the gym.  I saw Oscar today for the first time in awhile.  I asked him where he’s been and he said he was getting tattooed and showed me a large tattoo on his arm.  I did all of my exercises, including 6 minutes at speed 5 ½ on the treadmill, in 2 hours and 10 minutes.
Teresa and I took a 40 minute nap in the afternoon.

I finished Michael Connelly’s The Narrows: Harry Bosch Series #10 and then downloaded Edgar Harrell’s Out of the Depths

About 4pm I walked over to the park where I saw a number of chess games in progress.  I set up my chess pieces and soon had an opponent.  In all 3 games he had me on the ropes but I won one, lost one and we had one tie.

At 10pm we watched the new season (3rd) of Fargo on Direct TV; unfortunately we missed the first 2 episodes.


T-shirt of the day: Yes I’m a bitch…just not yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment