Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Last night I took my melatonin tablet about 9:45.  I took 2 sleeping pills at 11pm and we went to bed.  I fell asleep pretty quickly and only got up once about 3:15.  I woke up about 6am with tired eyes so I got up and took a 500mg acetaminophen tablet and went back to bed, finally waking and getting up at 8:30.

The street’s wet so obviously we got some rain overnight.  Today the high is supposed to be a comfortable 78 degrees.

Teresa left for the gym at 10:45.

When she came back at 11:30 she made me lunch (ribs) but didn’t have time to eat lunch herself.

We left the apt at 1:30 and arrived at her 2pm massage appointment 10 minutes early.  I bought my usual bottle of water at the hostel store and camped out on their front porch playing some chess games on my cell phone.

Teresa returned just after 3pm and we took a taxi to Santafe mall.  She did a lot of window shopping (didn’t buy anything) and we finally exchanged the XL shirt I got for father’s day for a size L at Arturo Calle.

We had “lunch” at J&C Delicias.  Teresa had her usual surf & turf with a guanabana juice and I ordered my usual penne carmela but I tried a new juice – limonada de piña (pineapple lemonade).  I like the coconut lemonade better.  I ate a little of my entrée but got the major portion of it to go.  The total bill came to 64,100 (about $22).  We got back to the apt by 7pm – traffic was very slow around the Envigado construction area.

Laura and I shared my leftover pasta for dinner.

The high today turned out to be 83 degrees but it’s supposed to only be 78 tomorrow.  We’ll see!


T-shirt of the day: When life starts to get overwhelming, just remember you’re going to die someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment