Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Monday, July 31, 2017

Last night I took my sleeping pills and drops and went to bed at 11pm.  I fell asleep quickly but got up twice during the night.  I woke/got up at 8:15 feeling pretty good.

The running water was back on.

Last night when I was moving my laptop from the dining room table to my chess table I accidentally knocked my mouse onto the floor and it came apart.  I wasn’t able to get it to work again and it’s too difficult to use my laptop without a working mouse.

I watched the first 45 minutes of the Today show and then left for the gym picking up a free adn newspaper on the way.  I did all my exercises, plus 5 minutes at speed 5 on the treadmill, in an hour and 50 minutes.

After lunch Teresa and I walked down the hill where we met MT.  After a 5 minute wait we were on a bus.  Teresa and MT got off a block from Stella Duran and I got off across from Monterrey mall.  In the mall I went upstairs and pretty quickly found a store to sell me a Microsoft mouse for 50,000 pesos (about $17).

I walked to the Casa Blanca Hostel where I bought a bottle of water and read some from my Nook.  Teresa and MT came out about 5pm.  We walked a couple blocks away to a health food store where Teresa bought a package of cereal with Almond milk and MT bought a piece of carrot cake.  I tasted them both and of course they were both as dry as anything.

Back at the apt I couldn’t get an internet connection so I still wasn’t able to update by blog for yesterday.  By mid evening it still wasn’t working so Laura called Une.  I understand someone is going to come out – just not tonight.  Someone is supposed to come out from Une Wednesday between 4 and 5pm.

At least the mouse works great!


T-shirt of the day: I need to make better bad decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment