Sunday, August 20, 2017

Saturday, August 19, 2017

So, last night I decided to try the cannabis drops alone without my sleeping pills.  I held a spoon while Teresa poured a drop onto it.  Only thing is that 3-4 drops came out so at least she knows how difficult it is to get just one drop.  We started over with another spoon and she managed to carefully pour out one drop which I licked off the spoon.  It took me about an hour to fall asleep, I got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 8am.  But no dizziness!  Yay!

At 8:15 the leaf blowers started.

Well, I see that Steve Bannon, DT’s White House strategist, bit the dust.  Can’t the president get along with anyone?

I left the apt at 10am, did my gym exercises in 2 hours, including 5 ½ minutes on the treadmill at speed 5 ½.  

My eyes felt very tired today so I spent a lot of time lying in bed with my eyes covered.

I googled “when is Colombia going to have the next solar eclipse” and apparently we’re going to see a partial solar eclipse here on Monday from 1:30 to 3:40 in the afternoon.

Twenty minutes before game time I did a speed test and got 10.37 download and 2.18 upload. 

Despite the supposed high speed, I experienced a lot of buffering for the first hour.  I wonder if I was competing with the neighbors for band width.  I had to disconnect and reconnect many times.  The Bears were ahead 17-7 at the half.

About 11pm I noticed it was raining.  The Bears won a close one 24-23 over the Arizona Cardinals.  I enjoyed watching the game while snacking on peanuts and root beer.

The Colombian Peso closed for the week at 2,987 to the US Dollar.


T-shirt of the day: I’m not a complete idiot…  Some parts are missing.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment