Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Last night at 11:15 I took 2 cannabis drops and went to bed.  I was still awake 2 hours later.  I got up once during the night and I finally woke/got up at 8:15.

I watched the first hour of the Today show, dressed and left the apt.  I walked over to Tienda D1 where I bought a couple packages of chicken.  (One package is for today’s lunch and the other will go in the freezer.)

I dropped that off at the apt and then stopped at the internet café where I had a few pages printed.  I then went to Exito where I bought a box of Band-Aids, a can of pineapple, a head of lettuce and a few ripe bananas.

Back at the apt I started making my calls.  After going through a change of address with 4 companies I discovered the zip code I’d been using was coming up as Fort Lauderdale instead of Weston, FL.  I emailed Victoria about that and she responded with a slightly different zip code so I had to contact the 4 all over again.
I finally got all the changes made except Social Security who informed me that all their operators were busy and to call back later.

I took a short nap from 3:30 to 4:15.

I forgot to mention that a few weeks ago I finished Michael Connelly’s Lost Light: Harry Bosch Series #9 and then downloaded his The Narrows: Harry Bosch Series #10.  In fact I’m past the halfway point on the latter.

I solved puzzles for 40 minutes on Chess Magnet School and was promoted to Captain.


T-shirt of the day: I’d probably pause my game for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment