Thursday, August 24, 2017

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Last night I took 2 sleeping pills and went to bed at 10:45.  It took me over an hour to fall asleep.  I got up once during the night and I finally woke/got up just before 8am.

I watched the first 45 minutes of the Today show and then left for the gym.  I did all my exercises in an hour and 55 minutes.

Back at the apt I logged onto my laptop and called Social Security using magicJack.  I was told there is a 35 minute wait.  I drank my protein water, took my shower and then waited for them to answer.  I’m glad I waited because it only took 20-25 minutes for them to answer.

I changed my mailing address (Miami, FL to Weston, FL) without any problem.  I had a couple more questions for the SS rep and I learned:
·       Since the only address they have for me is in Florida:
Ø   I should be able to open a MySocialSecurity account online.
Ø   I should receive a Proof of Life form from them if it’s necessary for me to send them the form.
·       SS has a special telephone number for individuals living overseas – (410) 965-8036.

I took a short nap from 2:45 to 3:30.

I watched the movie Zodiac (7.7) on Netflix using my laptop but it was often “jumpy”.


T-shirt of the day: I think I’ll just lie down…

No comments:

Post a Comment