Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Last night I took my sleeping pills and drops and went to bed at 8pm.  I fell asleep quickly but got up twice during the night – one time with heartburn so I took a Tums and was quickly back asleep.  I finally woke/got up at 7:30.

Today is MT’s (Mother Teresa) 80th birthday.  A week ago Teresa asked me to search for a restaurant we can take her to but we haven’t had any internet at home.

I watched the first 90 minutes of the Today show.  I walked to $efecty where I paid this month’s utility (epm) bill of 126,462.  I walked to the internet café where I spent the next 90 minutes catching up on my emails.  I bought a couple bags of milk at the corner store and was back at the apt by noon.

Teresa came back at 12:45.  She told me she saw Sondra and was asked if we are married.  Teresa said yes and asked me to say the same.  I told her if we’re going to visit Chicago next June we’d better go to the Notary and sign the marriage papers so she will have a chance of getting a tourist visa.

I informed Teresa that the Chicago Bears first preseason game is this Thursday night at 7pm so if we don’t have internet by then, then I’m going to Patrick’s Irish Sports Pub to watch the game.  Teresa said she would go with me.

Laura left for her monthly dentist appointment in Caldas.

Teresa cancelled her 4pm massage appointment for this afternoon and I decided to wait until Thursday morning to go to MBE.

At 6:30 Teresa got a call that we were invited to MTs for cake at her apartment.  When we got there Vicky and her family were all there but most surprising was Laura had her braces removed.  I understand she has to return next month to get a retainer that she will have to wear full time for the first 2 years and then after that when she goes to bed.

Laura informed me that Une is supposed to come tomorrow afternoon to fix the wifi.


T-shirt of the day: For a minute there you bored me to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment