Monday, August 28, 2017

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Last night I took 2 sleeping pills and went to bed at 11pm.  I fell asleep quickly, only got up once during the night (at 5:30am), finally waking up at 8am and getting up at 8:30am.  Yay!

The Colombian Peso closed for the week at 2,922 to the US Dollar.

Teresa and I left the apt at 10:15 and walked over to La Vaquita to load up on groceries.  While she was there I made a quick trip to Todos Drogas where I bought a small bottle of Centrum Silver (20,588) for her and small bottles of Magnesium (12,500) and Melatonin (13,900) for me.  I’m hoping these will help me get to sleep at night.  We were back at the apt by 11:45 - just in time for my game.

Watching the Bears game I had to disconnect and reconnect my Slingbox connection several times.

At halftime the Chicago Bears were leading the Tennessee Titans 12-0.  So far so good, except for knee injuries to Cameron Meredith (WR) and Patrick Scales (long snapper).

I did a speed test and got 10.42 download and 2.16 upload.

The Bears won 19-7 and I had fewer Slingbox problems in the 2nd half.

Teresa and Laura tried my A&W root beer.  Teresa liked it but Laura didn’t.

Just before 7pm Teresa went to the church San Marcos with her mother while Laura and I were watching a movie.


T-shirt of the day: You want to see something really scary?  Ask my daughter on a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment