Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday, August 29th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 10:45, got up once during the night, woke up at 6am, put my eyemask on and woke/got up at 7am.

I checked the new US movie releases and If I Stay (7.1) and The November Man (6.3) sound interesting.

Locally, Chef is playing at Mayorca at 2:05, Los Molinos at 1pm, Oviedo at 1:10, and Santafe at 1:20.  The Expendables 3 is playing at Oviedo, Santafe and Vizcaya.  Yesterday Teresa told me that Laura loves Jason Statham so maybe we’ll all go see it together next Saturday.

Because I got up a little late and it was cool and rainy outside, after my exercises I just had a bowl of granola for breakfast.

About 9:45 I walked over to Redd’s but there wasn’t an orange juice stand so I waited at Jhon’s office until 10 when he arrived.

After class I walked across the street and had a Whopper and small strawberry shake for 10,900.

I saw caulk and a caulking gun in Exito - at a reasonable price.  Teresa’s finca has at least one window with aluminum foil stuffed in its cracks so next trip I’ll look more carefully to see if caulking might help the situation.

I bought a liter of strawberry ice cream to share with Teresa.

I had a 75 minute nap shortly after I returned to the apartment.

I spent a good part of the afternoon researching the internet as to how to watch Netflix on television through my laptop.  I’m hoping I can buy an HDMI cable and hook my laptop up to Teresa’s large screen TV without losing the subtitles.

Just as I was about to leave the apartment Teresa called.  I don’t believe it was anything important; just a “how are you, because I care about you” type call.  I’ll see her early tomorrow night.

I had my usual pizza at Pizza Americana for dinner.

T-shirt of the day: To thine own self be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment