Saturday, August 23, 2014

Thursday, August 21st, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 10:30 and only got up once during the night.  

About 5am Laura left for school and one of the dogs wouldn’t stop barking which didn’t appear to bother Teresa’s sleep at all.  I finally fell back asleep and woke/got up at 9am. Later Teresa told me it was Luna that was barking because she’s so young.

Teresa said the water is ok for bathing and brushing your teeth but she prefers I take drinking water from a pitcher she keeps in the refrigerator.

Each morning Teresa boils 2 large pots of water which she pours into a plastic garbage can in the bathroom for my shower.  I turn on the cold water and run it into the garbage can until it changes from hot to warm and then I pour it on myself using a large cup.

Feeding the dogs each day is an interesting experience.  They know when the food is coming and several of them excitedly stand up or jump up as she comes out with it.  She puts food down for Peter inside then one by one puts food down for the others outside.  She told me they won’t eat out of bowls so it’s put down on the stony surface and most of them wolf it down as fast as possible.  Sometimes when they finish they try to take the food from one of the others which is why Teresa stands guard.

That night we ate popcorn and watched a few DVDs: part of a Sarah Brightman video where she is performing in Las Vegas, the Sex & The City movie, Blended and finally Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit.

Laura’s birthday is Thursday, September 4th and she would like a pair of tennis shoes.

T-shirt of the day: Believe nothing; trust no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment