Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday, August 26th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 11pm, got up at 11:15 and closed the bedroom louvers and blinds, fell asleep quickly and woke/got up at 6:30.  Now if I could just repeat that more often.

Because it was raining I decided I didn’t want to have to deal with an umbrella along with all the other things I needed to carry so I just had cereal in my apartment.

I left my garbage and recyclables in the street, gave Beatriz my dirty laundry, had an orange juice at Redd’s and since Likke’s wasn’t open yet I just headed back to the apartment.

Olga arrived at 8:45 and, after changing clothes, began cleaning.  Last time she was here she left me a drawing of a squegee she wanted me to buy for cleaning the windows but in another month it would be useless as Teresa doesn’t have any glass in her windows so I told her not to worry, but I don’t need it.

When Olga decided to clean behind the refrigerator I took advantage of the opportunity and removed the rubber leg supports because they were causing the refrigerator to go out of balance too easily.

Lunch came right at noon and Olga finished everything including changing out of her work clothes and left at 1pm.

I can still see some of my bite marks but at least the itching has gone away.  It took about a week.

I took a nap for an hour and 15 minutes.

Using magicJack I called and talked to my brother for 50 minutes and then USAA to reset my password.

I balanced my USAA account and sent a check to my brother to cover the magicJack payment he made for me.

I had a laminated copy of my MBE addresses made at the Internet café and then I had my usual order at Pizza Americana.

T-shirt of the day: Real men don’t take selfies.

No comments:

Post a Comment