Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday, August 24th, 2014



At 10:15 last night the house across the street started rocking to Colombian music.  When it hadn’t stopped by midnight I got up and closed the balcony and utility room windows and the bedroom door and the noise went away allowing us to finally get to sleep.

At 8am someone must have left their puppy alone because somewhere behind us it whimpered for 2 hours.  After that we finally were able to get back to sleep.

We shared lunch at Frisby in Viva mall: vegetable soup, Frischuleta with salad and French fries, BBQ Frisburrito, and a large Colombiana for 30,100.  I’m beginning to like their Frischuleta.  I think we’ll share it next time without the Frisburrito.

About 5pm we both had a bowl of granola.  Later we walked over to the church and attended mass from 6pm to 6:50.  I took my Bible with me so I would have something to do but next time I’ll try to remember to sit under one of the chandeliers as I gave up reading about 6:30 when it got dark.
I walked Teresa over the the bus stop and she got a “con effectivo” ride while we were waiting for a bus.

We made plans to meet at 2pm Thursday at the Mayorca cine to see the movie Deliver us from Evil.

T-shirt of the day: Are you looking at me?

No comments:

Post a Comment