Saturday, August 9, 2014

Saturday, August 9th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 11pm and didn’t wake up until 4am.  It took me a little while to get back to sleep and I finally woke up at 7:20am.

I added 10mil to Teresa’s cell phone then had the breakfast buffet at the hotel followed by studying at LM.  I left there about 12:30 as my iPad battery was almost drained.

At 1:30 I was at Pizza Americana having my usual pizza.  About 2:15, I had just finished and was about to pay when Teresa called me from Viva CC.  I told her to meet me at the apartment.  When I got there 5 minutes later she was already there.

She told me she cancelled my August 11th appointment with her doctor and kept her August 20th appointment.  Also she said the closet she wanted would be bigger than what I have now and would cost 1,600,000 pesos but he wouldn’t be able to start until October 15th.  I told her I want shelves on both sides of the closet rods.  She needs 1 million pesos for him to buy wood which is exactly what I had so I gave it to her.  I told her of my concern that it was a lot of money before any work is done but she said she trusts him.

Laura’s birthday is September 4th so I asked her about getting her a present.  She said she doesn’t always get one and in fact Teresa was upset with her because she’s broken 4 cell phones in the last couple years.

We had dinner at Frisby in LM.  I guess she liked the bite of my FrisBurrito I gave her last week as we each had one and a juice for 21,600.

Back at the apartment I showed her how I make popcorn with almost no seeds left over.  (I got the recipe off the internet.)  Last month when she made it at her finca she had lots of seeds left in the bottom of the pot.  I put a movie in my laptop and we started watching the Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit movie.


At one point I heard what I’m sure was a military fighter jet flying overhead.  I ran to the window but it must have flown over the building and I never saw it.  That was repeated by another jet a couple minutes later.

About 9pm she said she was tired so I stopped it at the 26 minute mark and she went to bed.  I told her it was too early for me.

T-shirt of the day: On my coffee break.

No comments:

Post a Comment