Sunday, August 3, 2014

Saturday, August 2nd, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 11pm, woke up about 4, and again about 5 but fell back asleep quickly both times.  Without getting up once during the night, I finally woke/got up at 7:30.

I had breakfast at the hotel and then studied some at LM.  

A man walked by selling movies on DVD and for the first time I asked to look at them.  They cost 2,500 pesos each and the first couple dozen were all children’s flicks.  The man disappeared while I was going through the pile and a few minute later he showed up with a few more.  I ended up buying Sin Limites (Limitless) with Bradley Cooper, Luna de Miel en Familia (Blended) with Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, and Codigo Sombra Jack Ryan (Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit) with Kenneth Branagh, Kevin Costner and Keira Knightly.

Just before 3pm, with my iPad, I received an email from Teresa.  I understood wherever she was there is a lot of rain and she will probably be late.  If she doesn’t find me at the corner store then she will come to my apartment.  (Later, using Google Translate, I learned that her message said she was going to wait until the rain stops.)

I waited only for about 15 minutes at the bus stop starting at 4pm.  The weather is getting cooler and threatening to rain.  I went back to the apartment.

Teresa showed up at 5pm.  She was hungry so right away she had a bowl of my new coconut granola.  I gave her the heartshaped chocolate bar that said “Te Amo” I bought for her at the internet café and she opened it right away and we devoured it pretty quickly.



I gave her 100mil which she said she would use towards her Exito bill.

Later we shared most of the bowl of strawberries.

T-shirt of the day: Dare to be daring.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment