Saturday, August 23, 2014

Saturday, August 23rd, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 11:30 and got up once at 2am.  I put more Caladryl on my bites, stayed up to let it dry and went back to bed at 2:30.  I woke up next at 7am, put on my sleep mask and went back to sleep, finally waking/getting up at 8:30am.

I had my usual breakfast at El Comedor de Chava and stayed to study more Spanish.

Harry arrived about noon and told me he has been with his girlfriend 2 or 3 times a week for the last 3 weeks.  He is very happy because she enjoys his music and like him loves to dance.

I left at 1pm when my iPad battery was down to 5%.  I bought a bag of milk and and a large package of coconut Granola for Teresa.

Back at the apartment I had a bowl of cereal, watered my plants, washed some laundry and worked on this blog.

I checked the US movie releases and When the Game Stands Tall (6.8) and If I Stay (7.1) sound interesting but I’m not sure about Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (7.4).

Locally, Into the Storm (6.3) is playing at Mayorca and Deliver us from Evil (6.5) is playing at Mayorca, Molinos, Carrefour, and Santafe.  I think Teresa wants to meet me for a movie at Mayorca so either of these look like good candidates.  Last Love (6.8) is playing at Las Americas and Oviedo.

I left the apartment at 6pm and met Teresa at the restaurant at 7:05.  We walked about 3 blocks and took a bus to Monterrey followed by a taxi for 4mil to Mu.  They were a little busy at 8pm but we still managed to get a table in their upstairs patio.  They first give you chips and guacamole while you wait for your order.  We had the small order of ribs which is 7 large ribs and about a dozen large crispy steak fries.  We each had a Colombiana and the total came to 50 mil including tip.  

I invited Teresa to go for a drink but it was raining slightly and had turned colder and she had forgotten her jacket so we just went back to the apartment.

She still felt a little cold so I opened a bottle of wine and she quickly warmed up.

We went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: Legendary Man Independent

No comments:

Post a Comment