Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday, August 11th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 11pm, got up once during the night, woke up at 6 and got up at 6:30.

I had my usual breakfast at El Comedor de Chava followed by a little studying before my Spanish class.  In Viva, the curtains are down from Alfredo’s and it’s obvious they have cleaned up the space for the next tenant.  

The orange juice stand wasn’t set up again today.

After Spanish class I stopped at the apartment for a little while.  I walked over to Paisa Pan on calle 44 but they didn’t have any churros.  I stopped at the internet cafĂ© but all 3 of their computers had kids working on them.  I went over to Los Mejores and had a large fresh churro and Colombiana for 2,400.

Back at the apartment I took a little nap from 1:15 to 2:15.

About 5pm Teresa called and after we exchanged pleasantries she asked if I saw a movie today and I told her no and that I probably wouldn’t see one this week.  She said good and I asked her what’s good about it and she said that I can study more Spanish.  Lol.

Right after, I left for Pizza Americana where I had my usual for 13mil.  I went to Exito and bought another package of granola and some deodorant for 22mil.  (I’ve been giving Teresa a package of granola each weekend for the last 2 or 3 weeks.)

I tried getting into my USAA account and was a little surprised I had to enter my Online ID and password again.  I messed up my password several times and then I received the message “For security reasons, your access to USAA.com is currently restricted.  Call 1-877-632-3003 for assistance. (10:45004)”
Now I’m in a little trouble since magicJack hasn’t allowed me to renew my account.  I need to transfer $500 from my Citibank account to my USAA account.  I usually do this from my USAA account but now I’ll have to see if I can do it from my Citibank account.
In my Citibank account I saw that I had never linked my USAA account to it.  In fact a message said “Any accounts you hold at other banks cannot be linked to your ATM/Debit card.”
I tried anyway and it said “We’re sorry, but this account cannot be linked to your ATM/Debit Card.  Please check the information and try again.  If problem persists, please call Customer Service at 1-800-374-9700.”  Sigh!
Well I guess I’ll be contacting magicJack tomorrow!

T-shirt of the day: Nobody breaks my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment