Saturday, May 30, 2015

Friday, May 29th, 2015



I slept pretty well despite getting up twice during the night and it raining all night.  I finally woke/got up at 8:45.

Among the latest US movie releases I would like to see San Andreas (6.6).
Locally I would like to see San Andreas (6.6) now playing at El Tesoro and Mad Max: Fury Road (8.7) playing at Oviedo.

My cell phone isn’t working this morning.  No matter how I reposition by sim card I get either an “invalid sim”, “insert sim” or “emergency” message.
We tried putting Teresa’s old sim card in my cell phone and it seemed to be recognized but we can’t place any calls because she doesn’t have any money on it.

We recharged Teresa’s old cell phone and put my sim card in it and it finally worked.  The problem with her old cell is that the ringer is so low that you can hardly hear it when you have a call coming in.  So, basically we can make calls but not receive them.

I received an email from MBE in Miami and I think they accepted my purchase receipt.  Even though I’ve since received a .jpg copy from the seller it’s good to know that a photo copy will work in the future.

Teresa and I took a nap from 1:50 to 4.  Laura came back at 2pm.

Teresa wanted to watch a movie so I put on Malena (7.5).  Teresa didn’t like the first 30 seconds so she asked Laura who found The Bag Man (5.3) on Yaske.net.  But for every minute of viewing it clocked for a minute so she switched to A History of Violence (7.5) but we couldn’t view more than the trailer.  I switched back to Malena (7.5) and Teresa loved it.

Afterwards, Laura found Skin Trade (6.0) on Yaske.net and we watched the first 25 minutes of it.

I received an email from the “short sale” lawyer: “FYI: Irina asked me to cancel the short sale for the property.  She wants to pursue different options.”  I wonder what they might be.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: Sunday you are my crème de la crème.  (This is the last of my list of t-shirts.  I hope to find more next trip to Envigado or Medellin.)

No comments:

Post a Comment