Friday, May 22, 2015

Thursday, May 21st, 2015



I got up once at 4am and it appeared to have been raining all night.  Teresa informed me we would go for her blood test tomorrow morning so I went back to sleep.  I got up again at 7am finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

Laura got up at noon.  I guess she didn’t go to school because of the heavy rain.

Teresa went with Guillermo for awhile to fix the water discharge pipes so we couldn’t use the sinks or toilets for a while.

Teresa and I watched Triangle (6.9).     

At 6:50 it started raining again.

Interesting timing.  Even though I saw The imitation Game (8.1) in a theatre last year I watched it again tonight on Netflix.  Btw, its Spanish title, tranlated into English, is The Enigma Code.  There is a lot of fiction in that movie.  They made it sound like they only needed the words “climate” and “heil hitler” to break the code but that wouldn’t give them any of the Enigma settings: which wheels were being used or in what order or what the internal plug settings were.  They only got those by capturing code books from submarines or other naval vessels and the settings only covered a month or two.  And there were thousands of people working at Bletchley Park, many more than the 6 shown in the movie.  And while they were working on the naval codes, the army and air force had different enigma machines.

By 7:10 the rain was much harder and 3 minutes later Teresa unplugged the router.  3 minutes later she plugged it back in.  The rain stopped at 7:35.  It started again at 9:12, very hard.  Well, enough of the weather reports.  I’ll only mention it again if something unusual happens.

Teresa had me set my alarm clock to 4:30, she’s getting me up tomorrow at 5am and we’re leaving at 5:45.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:15pm and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: Blah, Blah, Blah.  No Excuses.  Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment