Thursday, May 7, 2015

Wednesday, May 6th, 2015



I slept well, getting up once during the night, again at 6:30 finally waking/getting up at 8:10.

Teresa informed me we’re not going to El Pablado today; she changed her appointment to next Tuesday at 4pm.

In Super Mario Bros. I finally found the Forest of Illusion 3 secret exit which allowed me to get to Roy’s Castle.  I entered with 10 lives but still didn’t succeed in completing it so I’m back to trying to get there again.

Teresa gave Don Carlos 20mil for work he’s doing in the garden.

If I understood the news correctly, the teacher’s strike is over, they got a 12% salary increase (which might be implemented over time), and now Laura will have to go to school during what should be her vacation.

About 4pm we had some thunder come through but no lightning and no rain.  It started raining lightly about 4:45.

About 5:30 the 3 dogs were encroaching on the terriers’ property again.  Actually I saw a 4th dog – one that looked like it was one of Guillermo’s.
At 6:30 they finally left the area.

Teresa told me the highway is closed.  I’m not exactly sure what that means.  Maybe we’ll be taking, along with everyone else, all side streets.
While watching The Illusionist (7.6), a movie that Teresa wasn’t interested in finishing, I couldn’t hear a lot of the dialogue.  I have this problem with a lot of movies, maybe because I have a slight hearing loss – especially in the upper frequencies.  I googled the problem and after trying the following solution I can hear the audio very clearly now.
1. Right click again on the speaker icon and select 'Playback Devices'.

2. Click your default device, in my case Headset Earphone, then click on 'Properties'.

3. Select the 'Enhancements' tab and check 'Loudness Equalization'.

I gave Laura 100mil to make the monthly payment tomorrow for the exercise machine.

Teresa got the moving itch again.  She moved the large dining room table into the kitchen and the small kitchen table into the dining room then she switched a couple of wall hangings.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed at 11:30.

T-shirt of the day: Catch your breath.  Take your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment