Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Tuesday, May 19th, 2015



I slept well, getting up once during the night.  I was awakened briefly when Laura knocked on the door for Teresa.  I finally got up after Teresa when some man arrived and the dogs went crazy.  I understood something about a man to fix the pipes.

Still no wi-fi.

At 8:30 Don Carlos showed up with a plastic tank on his back.  Teresa gave him 20mil which I understood was to buy some Roundup for killing plants.

We left the finca at 12:20 and got past the killer dogs undetected.  We waited 15 minutes for a bus to El Poblado.  The taxi got us to the spa 15 minutes early, just enough time for Teresa and I to have a glass of fresh juice.  This time I had pineapple with coconut cream for 11,300.  They had wifi at the mall so I was able to read my old emails with my iPad.

Teresa had her 4th massage from 1:50 to 3:45.  When she got back she was hungry so we shared a Frischuleta from Frisby for 26,700.  We added 10mil to Laura’s cell phone.  We walked over to Zona Dos and Teresa exchanged her blouse for another at Flora.

We stopped at a pharmacy where I bought Tamsulosin for another 30 days for 46,850.
 
We took a taxi to El Poblado station and after a 20 minute wait we were on a direct bus.

As we were crossing the street in the dark I was trying to turn on my cell phone and I dropped it.  There was a sliver of moonlight that allowed me to find the phone, the battery, and the cover.  A car coming around the corner gave me enough light that I could put it back together and thankfully it still worked.  

When we got back to the finca we found that Une not only fixed the wifi but they gave us a new router.  Luckily Laura was home to let them in.

Teresa “reminded me” that she has a blood draw early tomorrow morning so we have to leave with Laura.  Yikes!  I don’t remember her mentioning that and that means we’ll be leaving about 5:15 in the morning.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:30 and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: Kick some ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment