Saturday, May 30, 2015

Thursday, May 28th, 2015



I slept well, getting up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

I watched the Today show from 9-10:45, followed by Seinfeld from 10:45 to 11:35.

I received an email from Amazon that they sent my request to the seller.
For the purchase receipt MBE only allows photo file types like .jpeg so I used my iPad to take a photo of my receipt on my laptop screen, emailed myself the photo and saved the download file.  I attached it using the Browse button on the MBE website along with the total amount of the purchase – 18.99.  It isn’t perfectly clear but I hope that is sufficient for them to release the package from Miami.  I quickly received an email from MBE so I’m hopeful what I sent them satisfied their request.

At 1pm I was surfing TV channels and on BEISHD (1682) I found my Chicago White Sox playing the Baltimore Orioles.

I finally beat Roy’s Castle in Super Mario Bros.  Now it’s onward to Chocolate Island.

We watched Friday the 13th (5.6).

I finally called my daughter and talked to her for an hour.  I was kind of dreading it because, as expected, she started crying when I asked her when she was going to come for a visit.

I took my sleeping pills at 10pm and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: I want to chill in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment