Monday, May 25, 2015

Sunday, May 24th, 2015



I got up once during the night until the alarm went off at 7:30.  Teresa told me she wants to sleep so we will go to Envigado another day.  We finally got up at 8:45.

I refilled the hummingbird feeder with sugar water and repositioned it in a tree facing the finca.

Teresa watched a catholic mass on TV from noon to 12:30.

I took a nap from 2:30 to 3:30.

Teresa showed me some pretty yellow birds in the trees out back.

I tried to order more pepper spray from Amazon but my order was denied.  The reason given was that this product cannot be shipped outside of the US.
I watched a few more episodes of Mayday on TV and then The Walking Dead series on Netflix.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:45 and went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: Not running sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment