Friday, May 8, 2015

Thursday, May 7th, 2015



I got up twice during the night but otherwise slept well until 6:45am when we were awakened by a battle of the dogs close to the finca.  Teresa opened the bedroom shutters and tried to “shush” them but they only moved a little further from the finca.  Finally things quieted down, we fell back asleep and we got up at 8:50am.

Teresa called a lady in El Poblado to schedule massages to try to reduce her abdomen.

Laura came back from school at noon.

Teresa painted a wooden clothes hook yellow and we nailed it to a wall in the kitchen to hold her towels.

At 2:45 I lost my internet connection.  Now all I get is “server not found”.

At 3:45 I heard a little more thunder.

At 3:52 we lost our electricity; it came back on 10 minutes later.

At 5pm Teresa called Une about our wi-fi problem.

Our internet came back at 5:20 while Teresa was on the phone with Une.

I took my sleeping pills at 11:15 and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: You don’t deserve wi-fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment