Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sunday, May 17th, 2015



I slept well only getting up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

On the weekends there’s often nothing decent on TV, not even a news channel.

Teresa told me to get a hammer and she led me out back to the shed.  It had a large Yale lock on it and she started beating it with the hammer.  I told her she’s never going to be able to open it that way.  I asked her where the key is and I understood Laura lost it on the street.  She asked me how we can open it and I motioned that we’re going to need some large “scissors” (I forgot the word) to open it.  A minute later she turned around and saw the key sitting near the back of the finca and she opened the lock.

I started watching Where is Flight MH370? on Netflix.

Starting at 4pm there were episodes of Mayday: Air Catastrophies on National Geographic channel for the rest of the day.

About 5:30 it started pouring again and we had to disconnect the TV and computer.  The lightning was so hard we even disconnected the router.  It seemed to pass by 6:20.  When I plugged everything back in we no longer had internet access.

Laura came back at 7pm.

Laura called Une at 8:30 but it wasn’t fixed that night.

I took my sleeping pills at 11:15 and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: Chicago, Alton, & St. Louis Railway.
Hmmm. It seems like I’ve seen this one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment