Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Tuesday, May 26th, 2015



I got up 3 times during the night but still slept well otherwise.

I took a nap with Teresa from 10 to 11:15.

Right after lunch I had an attack of diarrhea.  I think this is only the 2nd time it’s happened to me in Colombia.

Laura came back at 2pm.  I had given her 20 mil for a loaf of bread but she forgot to take the money with her.  I told Teresa in my opinion the “Wonder” type bread she buys at Merkepaisa for Laura’s sandwiches is garbage.  I asked her to tell Laura to buy 2 loaves; cereales for me and integral for her sandwiches.

I took another nap from 2 to 3:15.

I don’t have much money left this month so we will probably stay close to the finca the rest of this week.  Next Monday, June 1st, we will go to Envigado to pay bills with my new replenishment of cash.

Lots of thunder on and off all afternoon thus I didn’t have much to do except read.  I finished the 435 page book Riptide by Donald Preston and downloaded the 405 page The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins.

We started watching The Ring (7.1) but Teresa wasn’t feeling good so she went to bed early.

I took my sleeping pills at 9:45 and went to bed at 10pm.

T-shirt of the day: Star Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment