Sunday, May 3, 2015

Saturday, May 2nd, 2015



I only got up once during the night, at 3:30, finally waking at 7:40.  I told Teresa I was going to take my shower.  She told me she’s been thinking – uh oh – and suggested we go to Envigado on Monday.  While she’s in line for my doctor’s appointment I can go to the bank and pay my health insurance.  Afterwards, I assume we will pay the remainder of the bills for May.
While still in bed Teresa brought me a cup of aromatica (hot tea).

We’ve decided we’re going to get up early tomorrow and visit Sopetran for the day.  Sopetran is in Antioquia, roughly between San Jeronimo and Santa Fe so it’s going to be hot.  At least this time I’ll be wearing shorts and sandals.  We are going to buy some food, visit someone’s finca where Teresa will make lunch for all of us.  I understand someone in the other family speaks English.

With their 4th round pick the Chicago Bears selected Jeremy Langford, running back from Michigan State.

We filled the hummingbird feeder halfway with nectar and hung it near the corner of the finca.  I noticed the wasps are building a new nest.

I was unable to login to my Citibank account this morning to retrieve my monthly statement.  I thought I might have forgotten my password because I only use it once a month.  I called Citibank and talked to them for 50 minutes using magicJack.  To make a long story short my debit card has expired, they had already sent a new card to my address on file (Reina’s in Aranjuez), I explained my out of country situation and they are going to send me a new card to my MBE address in Miami.  I estimate it will take 3-4 weeks to get here.  After I receive and activate my new card I will be able to log into my online account again.  They also will email me a copy of my April statement.

With their 5th round pick the Chicago Bears selected Adrian Amos free safety from Penn State.

With their 6th round pick the Chicago Bears selected Tayo Fabuluje offensive guard from TCU.

For dinner, I made waffles with vanilla ice cream and Smuckers strawberry sauce for Teresa and I.

Tonight there is a championship boxing match between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.  I understand each fighter will take home at least $100,000,000 so I was very surprised it was broadcast for free on Direct TV channel TDNHD (1503).  I also found it on RCN (130) although that channel was only in Spanish.  Teresa asked me what that amount is in Colombian pesos and I told her it’s more than 200 thousand million pesos.  The fight didn’t start until 11pm but I did see the first 7 rounds.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and we went to bed at 11:30.

T-shirt of the day: Helsinki, Finland.

No comments:

Post a Comment