Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Monday, May 25th, 2015



Happy Memorial Day!

I got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 8:45.

We were surprised to find we didn’t have any electricity.  Teresa called Une while I had a bowl of cereal.  I can’t even take a shower without electricity.  All I can do for entertainment is read my Nook book.

For some reason the clock on my cell phone is working again.

Teresa showed me a small salamander the terriers had found and killed.

The power finally came back on at 12:45pm.



Don Carlos stopped by and cleaned out a small water pit in front of the finca.  A little later I heard a commotion and all 4 terriers had Don Carlos’ dog with his back to the hill and that dog that is so nice to me was snarling at them like a wolf.  I guess his survival instincts kicked in.

I finally remembered to update my Citibank online account with my new ATM card number.  I did the same in my USAA account so it can display the amount in my Citibank account.

I checked the long haired dog breeds and the other killer dog looks like a black golden retriever / border collie mix.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed at 11:15.

T-shirt of the day: I want to break free.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment