Thursday, May 28, 2015

Wednesday, May 27th, 2015



I slept well, getting up once during the night and again at 5:45.  When I came back to bed I told Teresa that Laura didn’t seem to be up.  I understood from her reply Laura; school; Envigado; 9am.

I finally woke/got up at 8:20.

Teresa woke up with a cold.

Laura came back at 12:30 with 2 loaves of bread: a small Integral for 2,700 ($1.08) and a large Cereales for 4,800 ($1.92).

For about an hour in the afternoon the dogs were going crazy as if there was another dog down the hill.  When Teresa got up from a nap she asked me to put Peter in the shed.  I got a large dog biscuit but when I picked up Peter I must have grabbed him by his wounded leg and he bit my thumb and index finger.  I couldn’t drop him because he would have really gotten hurt which gave him more time to bite me before I could set him down.  Teresa couldn’t figure out what was happening as I ran inside and put my fingers under cold water.  I was amazed when I inspected the damage a couple minutes later to see that he never broke the skin so it was hard to see that he had even bit me. (The next day it was a little black & blue under my thumbnail.)

I found some good jokes on the internet but it wouldn’t allow me to just do a cut & paste so I had to retype all of them.

I received an email from MBE that the Hot Shapers belt was in Miami but I had to provide a copy of the purchase receipt.  The only problem is that MBE provides a link for an attachment and all I have is an email copy.  I sent an email to Amazon requesting a copy as an attachment.

The reply I received said that they couldn’t send the invoice in an email because it contained sensitive information.  They suggested I print out the original invoice.  My reply was that they sent it by email the first time and the information isn’t more sensitive now.  And even if I could print it out I don’t know how I could attach the paper to the MBE link.  After a couple of back and forths I requested to have my request forwarded to their supervisor.

Teresa took several naps during the day.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:30 and went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: Define girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment